AmericasMart Gears Up For January Markets
Retailers from across the U.S. and around the world will make Atlanta their January 2013 destination of choice for all the product—all in one place—all at AmericasMart® at the celebrated Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market® and Atlanta International Area Rug Market® featuring the National Oriental Rug Show, the first and by every measure largest international trade fair of 2013. The event is co-sponsored by the ORIA. The Gift & Home Furnishings Market (January 9-16/Temporaries January 11-15) will again present the world’s single-largest product collection in more than 45 merchandise categories with the Atlanta International Area Rug Market (January 10-13/Temporaries January 11-13) showcasing the world’s single-largest collection of handmade and machine-made carpets from the most respected names in the area rug business.
The January 2013 Atlanta International Gift & Home Furnishings Market is on track to continue its position within the coveted Trade Show News Network (TSNN) top-250 listing, where it currently ranks as the third-largest U.S. trade show. The TSNN ranking makes the Atlanta January Market the largest U.S. gift and home furnishings trade show in rank comparison to all other events named within the top 250.
Setting the pace for the January 2013 Markets will be unparalleled excitement across the comprehensive campus:
• In the Home category, the continuing growth of the design-focused furniture and accessories product mix, led by the convergence of area rug and furniture in newly relocated showrooms on the area rug and furniture floors.
• In Holiday & Floral, the newest 2013 product introductions as well as the Artisan Showcase showcasing on-site artists demonstrating old-world skills.
• In Gift, the position as the top market for every collection at every price point is solidified with more lines than ever – including a resurgent tabletop category.
• In Gardens, additional lines dedicated to specialties ranging from miniature gardening to outdoor living rooms ensure there are options for every retailer.
• In Gourmet & Housewares, new exhibitors alongside a stellar lineup of all-star chef demonstrations will inform and inspire.
• In the juried temporary category HD Home, new exhibitors complement the collection of the premier manufacturers and designers in the category to create a breathtaking presentation of style.
• In the Temporaries, all the traditional favorites are thriving while the Made in America collection continues to grow; Gourmet LUXE and Gardens LUXE offer juried high-end alternatives; and Pampered Pets is back to meet the growing consumer demand.
Complementing the extensive array of product collections, AmericasMart presents the best lineup yet of educational seminars and special guest appearances ever, making the January 2013 Market the ultimate retail buying and networking opportunity. The centerpiece of the Atlanta International Area Rug Market – the 2013 America’s Magnificent Carpets Awards set for January 14 at the Georgia Aquarium’s Oceans Ballroom is a benchmark of the industry, recognizing the best in the industry at the premier rug market in the country.
Buyers have more options than ever for convenient, affordable accommodations, easily reserved through www.AmericasMart.com. Access to more than 12,000 hotel rooms within walking distance is but one factor making AmericasMart the most complete, comprehensive and convenient marketplace in the world. It’s all the product. All in one place. All at AmericasMart in January.