Jaipur Unveils New Pillows And Rugs For Summer Markets
Jaipur Living is embracing Summer with a sizzling new pillow collection that explodes with color! We’re introducing more than a dozen new rugs at market — including a serene artisan-made addition to the popular Salinas collection. And, look out for fresh and piping-hot poufs and throws!
- The Morada pillow collection invigorates with Peruvian-inspired style
- Hand-knotted Salinas welcomes a new design with traditional, intricate details in a soft wool construction
- Revel is a polished collection of power-loomed rugs that are perfect for families with kids and pets
- Our Boheme printed rugs mimic luscious hand knots at a portion of the price
- The Omni by Nikki Chu collection gets a long and luxe lumbar pillow, with a companion pouf and floor pillow inUltra by Nikki Chu
- Brand new Zion strikes a sustainable tone with a floor pillow made of PET – plastic water bottles!
- Chunky knots
- Updated traditional styles
- Natural materials
- Mustard/Turmeric yellow
SLN12 Salinas Kella rug: Dark grays flirt with timeless neutrals in this thick and luxurious 100% wool Persian hand knot. Kella grounds a space with its geometric center medallion and elegant floral border. The Salinas collection has an amazing opening price point.
New! RVL01 Revel Reza rug: In elegant ivory with deep navy lines, Reza amazes with its hi-lo texture and transitional style. Kid and pet-friendly with a lustrous finish, this polypropylene-blend rug is great for high traffic areas.
New! RVL07 Revel Faizan rug: A stunning geometric-pattern rug in magical blues, whites and grays. Easy care with a lustrous finish, Faizan is at home in transitional or updated traditional rooms.
New! BOH01 Boheme Rhoda rug: The Boheme collection inspires as a printed rug that looks like a vintage Turkish hand knot! Rhoda flaunts a classic medallion pattern in a modern burnt orange and white colorway.
New! BOH05 Boheme Shelta rug: A vintage-look rug with edges finished by hand, Shelta brings a well-loved vibe to any space. In classic blues and reds, this printed rug has a lustrous finish in an easy-care cotton/polyester/chenille blend.
New! BOH07 Boheme Contessa rug: Dusty blues meld with haunting grays in this beautifully-distressed printed rug. It’s medallion pattern works well in transitional or updated traditional decor.