New Lines Introduced By Jaipur Living
Jaipur Living is greeting the month of March with a focus on texture, performance and versatility. Watch out for all-new powerloomed and indoor-outdoor collections that are perfect for layering, along with sumptuous artisan-made handknots and new indoor-outdoor pouf options that will be shoppable on Jaipur Living’s website in March.
“Jaipur Living’s March introductions have a lot of options when it comes to layering,” says Director of Product Development Steve Sorrow. “We’ve continued to expand on our Simply Put trend that includes colors and textures that are easy to decorate with, and we’ve received an enthusiastic response to it.”
- The hand-knotted Salinas brings traditions back to life with four new additions
- The new Tahiti collection achieves a simple sisal look that pleases indoors and out
- Catalyst gets new colorways in one of its best-selling designs
- Almost 60 powerloomed and performance rugs are being introduced across 20 new and four existing collections.
- Nearly a dozen indoor-outdoor poufs debut in four new collections.
- Formations – rug designs guided by patterns and forms found in nature
- Metallics – just a touch adds a pop of intrigue to space
- Simply Put – modern solids with subtle textures that simplify design decisions
For more, visit JaipurLiving.com.