Wealth Of New And Returning Companies Slated For Vegas Market
Las Vegas Market has announced that a wealth of new and returning companies will be among some 500+ temporary gift and home décor exhibitors in The Pavilions at Las Vegas Market, January 22-25, 2017. Pavilions highlights for Winter 2017 Las Vegas Market include sold out GIFT and HANDMADE categories and ongoing expansion in DESIGN, HOME and DISCOVERIES: The Antique Vintage Marketplace.
“Las Vegas Market continues to experience exceptionally high levels of demand for temporary exhibition space, and we will welcome nearly 200 new and returning companies for the forthcoming winter Market,” said Dorothy Belshaw, president of Gift Leasing, International Market Centers. “As the nation’s fastest growing gift and home décor market, Las Vegas Market gives buyers an ever-increasing number of resources to surprise and delight their customers.
More than 500 temporary exhibitors – including nearly 140 exhibitors who are first-time participants in Las Vegas Market – will be featured in the GIFT, HOME, B HOME, HANDMADE and DESIGN categories in Pavilion 1; and another 100+ more exhibitors, including 50 new-to-Market vendors, will be presented in Discoveries: The Antique Vintage Marketplace in Pavilion 2.
GIFT, representing the single largest section at nearly 30,000-square-feet, will feature nearly 60 newcomers among its nearly 200 total exhibitors. The GIFT segment, which is sold out for Winter Market, will welcome new and returning exhibitors including: Aervana, Ampelco Ribbon, Angel Dear, Aspen Lane, Alexis Mattox Designs, Chandler Candles, Duke Cannon Supply, Fresh Frances, Hallmark Gold Crown, If USA, Inspired Generations, La Vie Parisienne, Mary Square, My Mind’s Eye, Rustico, Santoro UK, Scojo New York, South Bend Chocolate, Sun N Sand, The Grommet, The Naked Bee, Time Concept, True Brands, Ulster Weavers, Wheel House Designs, and Zootility Tools.
Highlights of the 10,000+-square-foot HOME section include the expansion of the decorative accessories and lighting categories, with lighting now accounting for more than 1,100-square- feet of exhibition space. New and returning exhibitors to HOME include: Beyond Cushions, California Home & Garden, Catania Silks, Ginger Blue, Little Light Bazaar, Orchids America, Perciado Mexican Imports, The Cottage Potters, and Welland Industries. Within HOME, B HOME, the 4,000+-square-foot curated luxury showcase of high-end furniture and home décor products targeted at specialty boutique retailers and interior designers, will feature a wide variety of unique vendors, including: Ankole Designs, Jennifer LaPierre, Kava Elite, Lazur Bespoke, Old Regime, and The Blush Label.
The 6,800+-square-foot HANDMADE section has been expanded by some 1,000-square-feet and is sold out for Winter Market, with an increased selection of jewelry, accessories and wood products. New and returning exhibitors include: 12 Small Things, Alpine Wine Design, b Simple Creations, Emalee Designs, Graymarket Design, KBD Studio, Lemonaid Art, Looksur, Luna by Karina Potestio, M Street Artwork, Malia Designs, Mata Traders, Maurice Milleur, Metalworks, Mugwump, Muluk, Rocky Mountain Rustic, Santore Company, Sarah Cavendar, Shirley DeMarco, Solmate Socks, and The Roman Glass Company.
The curated DESIGN section also is growing steadily, representing nearly 2,500-square-feet, with leading exhibitors including: ACME Studios, Ameico, American Design Club, ARTBOOK/D.A.P./Phaidon, Blomus / SKS USA, Eleven Design Studio, and M3LD.
In Pavilion 2, DISCOVERIES: The Antique Vintage Marketplace will be more than 50% larger than last January, with more than 50 new resources including a curated collection of vendors from the Round Top, TX market. Discoveries will encompass some 30,000-square-feet of unique, one-of-a-kind, antique, international and vintage resources, including 5,000-square- feet of jewelry and “cash and carry” resources and a curated collection of more than 100 unique resources from antique and vintage shows coast to coast, including Brimfield, MA, Round Top, TX, and others. More than 5,000-square-feet of Discoveries will feature new-to-Market resources, including: 22 Tote, B. Tiff NY, Brayden & Brooks, Cuevas Wholesale Group, Dandy, Delamora Design, Extasia, Kilim Home, Medusa’s Antiques, Meredith Strauss, Nomadic Trading Company, Philomena at the Sea, and Rough and Tumble Vintage. Newcomers from Round Top, TX include: Antiques & Interiors, Brayden & Brooks, Dandy, Delamora Designs, Global Swap Shop/Sarah Smith Salvage Style, Industrial Chic Loft, Kilim Home, Nomadic Trading Co., Rough and Tumble Vintage, Rust N Dust, Spellbound Collections, and Vintage Studio. Returning favorites within Discoveries include: Bali Queen, Billie’s Jewelry, Blue Ocean Traders, Bombshell Betty, Broke Jewelry, E. Blome Designs, Golden Oldies, Grenouille French Antiques, House of Cindy, Forever Green Art, French at Heart, Jess Imports, Little Heart Designs, Ludwiga Style, Lyla Bleu, Medusa’s Antiques, Ole Trading, My Mother’s Buttons, Peruvian Imports, Stone Soup Santas, Sweet Lola, Tila & the Textiles Uber Chic, Vintage- Addiction, Vintage Bliss AZ, and Widafouta-USA.
Beyond exhibits, the Pavilions will offer retailers a variety of amenities and activities.
Schedule highlights follow, with complete details and registration available online at www.lasvegasmarket.com/seminars-and-events/.
- 10 Unique and Creative Ways to use Immediate Delivery Retail seminar by Allan Share & Patti Biro, hosted by Day Spa Association and IMC, on Sunday, January 22, 2017 from 1:00-2:00 m.
- Healthcare Gift Guide: Top Picks for Hospital Gift Shops, tour led by Barb Farmer, Chandler Regional & Mercy Gilbert Medical Centers and hosted by Association for Healthcare Volunteer Resource Professionals and IMC, on Sunday, January 22, 2017 from 2:30-4:00 m.
- The Vintage Boudoir with Christi Proctor, watch a luxuriously designed bedroom come to life using products exclusively sourced from DISCOVERIES: The Antique Vintage Marketplace, On Sunday, January 22, 2017 from 2:00-3:00pm; and Tuesday, January 24, 2017 from 11:30am-12:30pm.
- Touring the Trends with RUE Magazine, led by Victoria de la Camara, Style and Market Editor for RUE Magazine, on Sunday, January 22, 2017 from 3:30-4:30pm. RSVP now, as groups are limited: lasvegasmarket.com/events
- Meet the Makers Lunch Seminar, with artisanal makers and curators discussing what’s new and what’s next in the maker movement, on Monday, January 23, 2017 11:30am-1:00pm (0.1CEU). Complimentary boxed lunches provided by IMC. RSVP to www.lasvegasmarket.com/events to register for this event – space is limited.
- Cash & Carry Shopping Spree at The Pavilions & DISCOVERIES: The Antique Vintage Marketplace, on Monday January 23, 2017; a special evening of late night shopping and adult beverages, with doors open until 7pm and complimentary cocktails from 2:00 to 7:00 pm in both venues. Food court and food trucks will be open offering food for
- Top Museum Store Product Curated Docent Tour, led by Patricia Sampson, High Museum of Art, hosted by Museum Store Association and IMC on Monday, January 23, 2017 from 10:30am-12:00pm.
- Touring the Trends through DISCOVERIES, led by Rachel Hoffmann, ISA, Antiques Curator & Blogger for Ruby Lane, hosted by Ruby Lane, Antique Young Guns U.S.A. and IMC Monday, January 23, 2017 from 1:30-2:30pm.
- Stroll the Top Personal Care, Spa & Lifestyle Products, led by Niko Siton, Mandarin Oriental, hosted by Day Spa Association and IMC, Monday, January 23, 2017 2:30-4:00pm.
The Pavilions and DISCOVERIES run Sunday through Wednesday, with staggered show hours on all four days: Sunday, January 22, 9am to 6pm; Monday, January 23, 9am to 6pm; Tuesday, January 24, 9am to 6pm; and Wednesday, January 25, 9am to 4pm. The Pavilions and DISCOVERIES are closed on Thursday, January 26.
Las Vegas Market is the nation’s fastest growing gift and home décor market and the leading furniture marketplace in the western U.S., presenting 3,700+ gift, home décor and furniture resources in an unrivaled market destination. Las Vegas Market features thousands of gift, furniture and home décor lines, allowing for cross-category commerce among these industries. The Winter 2017 Las Vegas Market runs January 22- 26, 2017. For more information, visit www.lasvegasmarket.com.